Friday, September 18, 2009

Things you just can't believe you said...

1. "Well, I think it's cold, so you have to wear a coat."

2. "Yay! You made a poopy-poopy!"

3. "The dentist is your friend."

4. "We're big fans of Bob the Builder in our house."

5. "Sweetie, you don't need to lick the cat to give her a bath. She licks herself."

6. "No, I love you more. Up to the sky a trillion zillion quadrillion and one times. So there."

What have you said that you just can't believe you said that as a mom?
Leave a comment and win a prize at our next MOPS meeting!

5 comments:

Following The Fosters said...

ok i keep meaning to write on here! the thing i say as a mom that i never thought i would is "eat just this one bite of broccoli and you can have a piece of candy"...yes the negotiating dinner has already started and he's only two!

une autre mère said...

"Why is there poop on your fingers?!"

Yes, I actually just said that one a few days ago. For some reason Millie thinks she needs to feel inside her diaper to see if she really pooped or not. Fun.

Nikkers said...

"Are you eating toast from the garbage can?"

Olivia and I were cleaning house and I guess she thought she needed a snack, her leftover breakfast.

Sharon Thompson said...

I am constantly telling the kids they need to wear a coat or long sleeves because I am cold. But I'm always cold, so I guess that's not very fair to them.

Another thing that sticks in my mind is telling the kids to stop licking the front door. As they are waiting for the bus in the morning, for some reason they think it's a good idea to lick the condensation off the window. YUCK!

lori said...

Love this topic. Before I read the topic this morning I asked Savanna why she was out in the garage and she said "I need to wear boots today"... my reply, it's not even snowing yet! But Mom everyone is wearing boots to school, you need to buy me some!